QB Course Description
Learn to use QuickBooks® to meet government contracting requirements; earn 6 CPE Credits in accounting.
QB Course Description
Registration online at https://www.tutoringrgfcc.com/register-form/
PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE 6 CPE Credits in accounting.
Class Location: Waldorf Center for Higher Education, 3261 Old Washington, Rd., Rm. 1030E, Waldorf, MD 20602 – (Washington, DC Metro Area)
Class Date(s): January 19, 2019
Class Times: 9.00 AM – 4:30 PM – Registration at 8:30
Level of Instruction: Beginners to Intermediate Level Small Business Government Contractors, business owners and financial staff members responsible for the design and operation of the accounting system in a Government contracting environment.
Instructor BIO: https://www.tutoringrgfcc.com/about-us/
- Show you how to modify and operate QuickBooks to meet government contracting requirements and pass your DCAA accounting system review.
- Discuss basic terminology and regulations associated with Government Contracting;
- Define the accounting system in Government Contracting Terms;
- Define the criteria for accounting systems and the reason that the Government cares;
- Define the strategy and process of handling an accounting system audit by the Government;
- Identify the tools within QuickBooks used to adhere to these requirements and criteria;
- Review reports from QuickBooks Pro;
- Calculate indirect rates;
- Discuss methods for implementing or modifying QuickBooks; and
Review the processes of modifying a sample QuickBooks database.
Who Should Attend?
- owners and staff members of new and emerging firms;
- established firms breaking into the government-contracting arena;
- new proposal program personnel;
- sponsored programs staff members at minority institutions;
- contracting officers who want a view from the contractor’s perspective; and
- CPA’s, contract administrators, and other interested parties
$399 each: SBA Certified, SDB, and MBE Firms
$369 two or more registrants
$329 each: Early Bird Registration (15 days prior to class date)
SBA Certified Firms less than 2 Yrs., in the program: (call or email for special rates)
Registration online at https://www.tutoringrgfcc.com/workshop-registration/
or download the registration form and email to Robert@tutoring.training
Email to Robert@tutoring.training,
FAX to 301-839-3780, Mail to Rflowers, PO Box 44925
Ft. Washington, MD 20749
Please check our Frequently Asked Questions Page for answers to the general questions you may have about our courses.